Unveiling the Global Leadership Crisis: 5 Alarming StatisticsAug 10, 2023
Welcome to Friday 411, issue #040. In 4 minutes, with 1 insight and 1 action, you’ll know what you can do to help the global leadership crisis.
We are experiencing a global leadership crisis today. Organizations need more leaders. They need their current leaders to continually get better at leadership. This is not happening.
In a recent interview, I (Garland) shared 5 alarming statistics that show the significance of the leadership crisis.
What should you do about it?
1. Commit to continually upgrade your leadership abilities. Here are some articles that can help you:
- Three Questions that Solve Your Biggest Leadership Challenges
- 7 Leadership Characteristics that Solve 95% of Your Challenges
- Every Leader is Either a Hero or a Villain
2. Help your organization develop its leaders. Here are a few articles that can help you:
- Nine Catastrophic Events When You Don’t Develop Leaders
- The First Step You Must Take to Develop Leaders
- 7 Simple Steps to Find More Leaders in Your Company
- 4 Building Blocks of Leadership Development in a Company
- Five Actions to Empower Women for Leadership
Pick one of the articles above. Read it and take action.
Want to live and lead more intentionally? Here are three ways we can help:
1. Follow Garland on LinkedIn for daily posts on leadership, culture, and intentional living.
2. Get your copy of Gettin' (un)Busy, named by Forbes as "one of the books everyone on your team should read."
3. Contact us if your company wants help developing leaders. We offer speaking, workshops, coaching, and ongoing leadership development.